Skincare Empty: Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask

Freeman  Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask

I have tried many of the Freeman mask series, including  Avocado Oatmeal, Lemon, strawberry chocolate, dead sea mineral clay, and this one charcoal black sugar.  I would definitely call this mask more of a scrub than mask, first of all when trying to apply this mask all over your face, it's not easy.  The texture is not easily spreadable, unlike the other clay masks, the black sugar will often fall apart when applying as a layer over your face. 

Black sugar is very good for exfoliation, but I feel maybe it's too harsh as a scrub.  The charcoal mask part is not that great either, because its texture is not like the other mask which dries up and you see instant effect, this mask doesn't change consistency no matter how long you put it on your face, so I'm not sure what is it doing. 

So as a mask and facial scrub, I would say it's not that good, towards the end, I was just trying to used up the bottle, so I used it as a body scrub.  It was definitely too harsh for face scrub, but as a body scrub, I think it's just right, definitely will make your body silky smooth, but I would use this scrub everyday either because it's still harsh.

Overall Review: 2/5, I gave 2 because Freeman products are cheap for its size and value.  As a mask and scrub, it definitely is not good, in my opinion, but I mean there are body scrubs that cost more than this bottle and would not be as good of a body scrub.  My favorite Freeman mask would still have to be Avocado and Oatmeal mask, and least favorite is Strawberry Chocolate mask, so this mask is not the worst, I guess that's a good news.

#skincare #mask #freeman #scrub #charcoal #blacksugar

Comments