Skincare Review: My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask

My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask

I brought this mask in the pack of 10 and I have almost used it all up, it's definitely one of the well known masks from My Beauty Diary.  It's actually one of the top selling mask.  Pearl powder is known for its whitening effect.  This mask is also very hydrating.  The scent of the mask is a bit of floral scent, but not too strong. 

I have also brought and used up the black pearl mask, in comparison to this mask, I think the two are very similar.  I think if you just buy one or the other is fine, there's no need to have both. 

Overall Review: 4.5/5, definitely a repurchase for me.  Like I said, this mask or the Black Pearl mask are both repurchasable.  I think it's good to have some whitening mask plus these are very hydrating, so that's two birds with one stone.

#skincare #skincarereview #mybeautydiarymask #whitepearlpowdermask #masksheet #whiteningmask 

Comments