Skincare Review: Neogence Hydrating Mask

Neogence Hydrating Mask

This brand of sheet mask is really famous in Asia, especially Taiwan.  I think when I used it for the first time, it was probably the most hydrating mask that I have used before.  The second time using it was not as great as the first time, maybe I got used to the intensive hydration, which is never a bad sign, right?! 

These masks were given to me by visitors from Taiwan, I think these are fairly expensive masks if you were to buy it from none Asian sources.  I think this brand Neogence is probably the same value and price level as Dr. Wu, also a Taiwanese brand.  If you live in Taiwan or Hong Kong, or wherever that has access to Watson, I think they often go on sale, which can be quite a lot of saving than buying it online plus shipping. 

As you can see from the picture that I took after opening the package, the sheet masks is actually quite thick, compared to the other sheet masks that I have tried.  The thicker the mask the more essences that it needs to make the mask soak up the essence, which this mask does have, plenty of essences! 

The main purpose of this mask is hydration so I think it can be used fairly regularly, since its simple and hydration is something that you need everyday.

Overall Review: 5/5.  This is the second perfect score that I have give out and it definitely deserves it.  If I were to buy any masks for hydration not looking at price or if I look be in Taiwan then I would buy this mask 100%!!  I will definitely stock up on these masks next time I am going to Taiwan :)

#skincare #masksheet #neogencemask #hydrationmask #skincarereview

Comments